- Right by the Highway 1, located in the middle of the 3 exits
- 10 mins walk to main street (Shuswap Avenue) and hockey rink; 5 mins drive to the beach and splash park
- Spacious parking lot
- Hi Speed enterprise-grade WiFi coverage both in-room and outdoor
- Complimentary breakfast during May - October
- Total 21 rooms; upper & ground floor; sizes ranged from 280 to 365 square feet
- 5' Queen-size beds; choices of 1 bed or 2 beds
- Couch in selected rooms
- Cable HDTV channels; 32/40" flat panel TV with HDMI inputs
- Heating / air-conditioner, fridge, microwave & coffee-maker
- Kitchenette and big kitchen rooms available
Arrange accommodation for a big group of people for ....
- Family re-union
- Parties & events
- Celebration of Life
- Junior ice-hockey
- Works & Projects
We can block the number of rooms you may need and let your guests to call in confirming their booking details.
Need a place for a longer stay?
- Home renovation
- A comfortable residence in winter
- Seasonal works & projects
- Temporary shelter
CONTACT US FOR A LONG STAY ACCOMMODATION
- Fill in the below form
- Click SEND
- We will contact you shortly
- Mongkok Cafe is our on-site restaurant
- Mongkok is the name of a place in Hong Kong, probably no bigger than Chase BC. It originates from Cantonese means “Busy Corner”. Famous for shopping for trendy things from sportswear to electronics; thousands of restaurants serving delicious but affordable local and international cuisines; and crazy entertainment places dusk till dawn.
- Naming our restaurant MongKok Café was because we lived in Mongkok and we missed all the good foods there. We hope to bring the goodies to our guests of Chase Country Inn Motel and fellow neighbours in Chase BC.